Forbes contributor, Glen Llopis, writes that executive presence is the new normal and a critical success factor in high-performance workplace cultures. He lists several characteristics of executive presence including:
• Your presence is felt once you walk into a room
• You inspire people and are likeable and trustworthy
• You are perceived as important, valued and respected
• You are social, well read and share fresh perspectives
• You share and create opportunities for others
• You have an elegant way of approaching, engaging, and getting to know others
See the complete list
- 18 Mar 2018Are You Drowning in Data, but Starving for Wisdom?
- 26 Aug 2017The Force Is Female: what’s your feminine power?
- 08 Aug 2017You Don’t Want to Miss this Event!
- 30 May 2017LaaS – Leadership as a Service
- 03 Jan 2017Your Role as a 21st Century Western Woman