Forbes contributor, Glen Llopis, writes that executive presence is the new normal and a critical success factor in high-performance workplace cultures. He lists several characteristics of executive presence including:
• Your presence is felt once you walk into a room
• You inspire people and are likeable and trustworthy
• You are perceived as important, valued and respected
• You are social, well read and share fresh perspectives
• You share and create opportunities for others
• You have an elegant way of approaching, engaging, and getting to know others
See the complete list
- 05 Mar 2014American Beauty
- 26 Feb 2014Silence – Why is it golden?
- 18 Feb 2014Women help reinforce the Glass Ceiling
- 11 Feb 2014Growth Requires Discomfort – just no way around it!
- 04 Feb 20145 Unconscious Beliefs That Keep Women Playing Small