Forbes contributor, Glen Llopis, writes that executive presence is the new normal and a critical success factor in high-performance workplace cultures. He lists several characteristics of executive presence including:
• Your presence is felt once you walk into a room
• You inspire people and are likeable and trustworthy
• You are perceived as important, valued and respected
• You are social, well read and share fresh perspectives
• You share and create opportunities for others
• You have an elegant way of approaching, engaging, and getting to know others
See the complete list
- 22 Jul 2014Intuition in Business – the undeveloped skill
- 12 Jul 2014What’s Your Bottom Line?
- 06 Jul 2014Don’t Lean In, LEAD OUT
- 25 Jun 2014What is Heartled Leadership?
- 18 Jun 2014What if every time you said, “I should…” , you actually did it?