Keynotes with Heart & Authenticity
Igniting Brilliance through Feminine Leadership
Evidence shows that women are less self-assured than men and that confidence is just as important as competence when it comes to achieving success. The confidence gap between men and women is caused by factors that range from upbringing, social conditioning, and biology. Today women represent almost half the workforce, earn 60% of all degrees, and only occupy only a small percent of leadership roles. Yet, studies show that companies employing women in large numbers outperform their competitors on every measure of profitability. When women become more courageous, authentic, and effective leaders – organizations succeed and both men and women benefit.
In this session, you will:
- Begin to overcome self-doubt to become unstoppable in the face of fear
- Develop the courage and clarity to take action and risks
- Understand how confidence combined with core strengths creates powerful and authentic leaders
Take Your Presentations to New Heights of Success!
Whether you consider yourself a strong presenter or a nervous wreck, you will discover that you have what it takes to be an outstanding presenter. With a fresh outlook and proven tools, you will even relax and enjoy presenting.
- Learn to structure your message effectively and lead your audience from where they are to where you want them be. True presentation effectiveness starts by predetermining the result that you intend to achieve.
- Discover how to deliver your message and emotionally connect with your audience so they will move towards your goal. A presentation is the transfer of passion. It’s your job to help the audience feel empowered about the information and ideas you are delivering.
The Vision Project: Wisdom to Play Big!
In a study of the Top 10 Critical Components of Global Leadership, women scored above men on 7 of the 10 traits, equally on 2 of 10, and men outscored women on only 1 – “Envisioning”. Becoming a visionary is skill we can all learn. Creating a vision is necessary to live a life full of passion and purpose and to share our unique gifts with the world.
In this workshop you will:
- Discover how to tune into your internal GPS
- Create a vision for your dreams or goals
- Learn the steps to develop the clarity and confidence to move forward
Lisa Marie Jenkins
“Lisa was the highlight of the day at the Women of the Channel Conference! She speaks from and to the heart and her authenticity and candid nature make her shine.”
Christine Merritt, Head of Premier SMB Partnerships Channel Sales North America at Google
“Lisa Marie Jenkins delivered a powerful leadership track on the importance of being courageous and owning your power. Packed with practical tools and sage advice, Lisa offered a gentle reminder on our ability to drive change using some of the unique skills women inherently own.”
Lori Webster, Manager, Xerox Global IT and CIO Communications